Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    3 Hrs 23 Mins 2 Secs

Here I am....again!

Hi boys...and girls!

First, a big apologies for not been involved in your activities so long. I was have some personal issues to solve, so my Zippo collection was on stand-by. It was few new additions but I was put aside contacts with fellow collectors, shame on me.
    Now I hope that bad times are over and I can commit myself again to make my collection little bigger/better.
    This is the place when I need a little help from you, I am a proud owner of your 1st. anny & Gathering 2012 Zippo but from then your Club was released some other great Zippos and under the circumstances I did not get them.
    It is hard for me to navigate your forum so I ask if somebody can send me pictures of all your Club releases for my archive.
    Is it possible to buy some of it? I am also interested in purchase some other Club merchandise but your Zippos are on first place.

Thank you for great job and regards from Croatia!
    - It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. - Hit it.

http://www.zippo-friends-croatia.com...llyz/index.php

Auction Verified
    Mentioned
    1510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    1 Mth 3 Wks 1 Day 16 Hrs 27 Mins 41 Secs

Re: Here I am....again!

Welcome back [MENTION=898]willyz[/MENTION];

We are very pleased with your the enthusiasm against IDZ. Last month i get PM from [MENTION=354]theagus[/MENTION]; about your interest to get another officialy product (your PM forwarded to me and [MENTION=878]cubic[/MENTION];). And i've continued your PM to our management, now we will discuss to realize that you want. But, we need time to discuss about it.

The end of this month, we wil hold national gathering IDZ #4. So we will discuss in there.

Wait for good news from us

Greeting's from Indonesia

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    3 Hrs 23 Mins 2 Secs

Thank you for understanding and good will!

Also I want to thank TheAgus for help, I did not receive answer from him and did not know what is going on. Didn't want to be aggressive and pushy so it is no problem for me to wait little longer.

...anyway, I wish all of you great time on your 4th gathering, take care and big regards from Croatia!
    - It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. - Hit it.

http://www.zippo-friends-croatia.com...llyz/index.php

Auction Verified
    Mentioned
    1510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    Quote Originally Posted by willyz View Post
    Thank you for understanding and good will!

Also I want to thank TheAgus for help, I did not receive answer from him and did not know what is going on. Didn't want to be aggressive and pushy so it is no problem for me to wait little longer.

...anyway, I wish all of you great time on your 4th gathering, take care and big regards from Croatia!
    Theagus was mourning, his mother died 2 months ago. And he had problem with internet network, so he asked for help from other members.

Last weeks i call theagus, he still fine and he sent his regards to you...

Auction Verified
    Mentioned
    1510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time Online

Dear [MENTION=898]willyz[/MENTION]; please cek your PM.

Thread Participants: 1