I was asked to give some information on european zippos...

- the differences between American Zippo and European zippo.. (if any..)
- how / the way to recognize European zippo..
- the place of Zippo manufactured in Europe..
- etc that related to Zippo Europe.

1-the differences between American Zippo and European zippo.. (if any..)

Question 1:
There is no difference in the Zippo itself. There is only a difference in the designs they bring on the lighters. Few Designs are made only for the German market you will even not find in other european countrys. One of the big producers in Germany are http://www.hauser-augsburg.de They made a lot of different designs over the past few years.Most of the Spider Zippo came from them, the Stone-Art collection and the "on-Stage" Zippo lighters....

2- how / the way to recognize European zippo..
Question 2:
Most of them you can only recognize if there is an advertising for a European product on. Like the Jägermeister Zippo or "Werner" a Comic from Germany, "Ottifanten" an older comedian from Germany uses them.... how to find them you have to look into the European catalogs....

3- the place of Zippo manufactured in Europe..

Question 3:
As far that I know all lighters are produced in the USA! "BRADFORD PA" The only Country that make it's own finishes is Japan. They import the plain cases from USA and change them.

4- etc that related to Zippo Europe.
Question 4:

They have a few Local Headquarters in Europe. I know of German one, a Italan, the UK one and I think France has one too.

I hope this helps you all, if you have any other questions I'm happy to try to give you an answer,
I just hope it's the answer your hoping for....
...BOB...